Evolucione, experts linking talents with the best positions. Important leading company in your field invites you to be part of your team as:
Head of Analytics
Scholarship: Bachelor's or Master´s degree
Data Analysis/Science, Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Engineering or a related technical
Language: Fluent Business English (written and conversational)
● Superior technical knowledge & proficiency with SQL
● Experienced and comfortable applying appropriate statistical mathematical techniques (academic or practical)
● Experience with BI/visualization packages, preferably Tableau, and digital performance tools (Google analytics, Omniture)
● Experience with Amplitude and Segment a plus
● Knowledge of programming languages, automation tools and stats packages (e.g. python, SAS, Alteryx, hive, R) a very large plus
● Collaborate, lead and/or execute analytics projects end-to-end. Translate complex business requirements into a roadmap with key milestones and deliverables.
● Aptitude in the key steps of analysis: requirement gathering, data acquisition, advanced analysis, presenting recommendations, implementing solutions.
● Partner with cross-functional teams globally , including Finance, Customer Success, Product, Marketing and Engineering to define strategy, create tests to drive business results, and translate test results to actionable insights for the business.
● Ownership mindset with a strong willingness to take new challenges with enthusiasm. Strong ability to ‘see around the corners’ and ‘connect the dots’ with a desire to proactively drive the business and not just respond to it. Lead design of new business performance leading indicators and identify relationships between business drivers
• Critical thinking skills
• Outstanding communication skills with the ability to present recommendations to a business or technical audience
• Strong business judgment and ability to foster innovation:
• Creativity and ability to work across teams to unlock hard-to-reach data, and/or to adapt plans based on available resources
• Testing mentality and agile mindset to prove critical business assumptions
Horary: 5 days per week / 8 hours per day
Monthly salary: According to experience
Type of benefits: Law benefits
This service is free, without discrimination or distinction for any reason. You will not work beyond a hundred kilometers.