Huawei Technologies Co. offers products and services in more than 170 countries, serving a third of the world's population. As one of Huawei's three primary business units, Huawei Consumer Business Group became the world's third-biggest smartphone maker in 2015, delivering a superior user experience on its world-class lineup of smartphones, PC and tablets, wearable and cloud services, etc. With 16 R&D centers in the United States, Germany, Sweden, Russia, India, and China, Huawei opens up new possibilities for consumers through innovations in mobility, built on more than 20 years of industry-leadership in the global telecommunications market.
Huawei is looking for a Hard Display Specialist for Mexico Devices Retail Department.
- Plans concept by studying information and materials in POS.
- Assist in EVERY POS hard display necessity for assigned client.
- Identify visibility opportunities in POS
- Identify competitors executions and display innovation in order to be always in vanguard
- Visit clients to negotiate exhibition for launchings or specific plans
- Improve % of visibility share in the clients assigned
- Self-starter, highly motivated, take initiative and have a positive and collaborative demeanor.
- Demonstrated ability to creatively develop visual proposals.
- Must be extremely detail-oriented, strong organizational skills, and have the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously under tight deadlines with a sense of urgency when applicable with team members.
- 80% spoken and written English skills.
Please share your English version CV.