The Growth Sr Analyst will work with cross functional teams to drive insights, analysis and ideas that will shape the strategy of the business. This is a key role since you will be surfacing possible blockers and potential opportunities that will help us achieve our aggressive growth goals.
- Analytics: Utilize data to understand user behavior and areas for improvement in our marketplace dynamics regarding safety, compliance, fraud practices, and potential product launches.
- Optimize Processes: Take big picture ideas and break them into actionable steps, own processes end-end and constantly seek to improve them.
- Experiment: take the lead on local tests of new practices and document learnings to help shape the future of our business.
- Drive Teamwork: Collaborate with different city and regional teams to identify high priority business needs.
- Bachelor's degree in Economics, Finance, Statistics, Engineering, Business, Marketing or similar field.
- 2-3 years of Consulting, Engineering, Banking, Business Intelligence or similar background in a large business or growing a startup
- Excellent excel skills, SQL, Python and R skills are a plus. We use data to inform our decisions; you'll quickly identify what data you need to resolve a problem and how to analyse it to get to your answer.
- You'll have experience dealing with complex data sets, deriving insights and checking against what you see in the real-world.
- Speed, resourcefulness, and go getter attitude: You’re excited to help create a product with value.
- Intellectual curiosity: you love to learn and constantly seek ways to improve your understanding of the business and the tools you use.
- You share your learnings with your team and encourage others (and yourself) to take on new opportunities for further development.