What you can expect
• Responsible for planning, coordination and calculations of
• Engineering and technical support during the execution of
drilling activities to meet the company goal.
• Supervision of the execution of Drilling activities.
• Creating work program and MOC for Drilling activities.
• Responsible for engineering support for tender with
• Responsible to follow all HSE standards within
the company and all relevant national and
What we expect
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in
Petroleum engineering. MBA is a plus.
• Over 3 years of prior experience as Drilling, Well
Intervention and Petroleum engineering.
• Fluent in English & Spanish.
• Good knowledge of MS Office & Petroleum Software.
• High flexibility.
• Knowledge in HSE Standards.