Be part of a team that designs, develops and integrates highly complex software functions within Honeywell . You will be an active and integral member of a team to achieve the completion of goals. You will also generate innovative solutions in work situations; trying different and novel ways to deal with problems and opportunities.Key Responsibilities
Productivity Products Full Stack Engineer
· BA/BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
· Hands on programming experience in developing large scale distributed systems built on C#.
· Proven results-oriented individual with focus on customer experience and delivering quality products.
· MS in Computer Science or a related degree.
· 4 – 8 years of relevant industry experience.
· Hands on experience with developing and deploying complex distributed applications at scale.
· Active participation in competitive coding challenges.
· Participate in code reviews to ensure secure coding practices and standards are leveraged.
· Be a role model and professional coach for engineers with a focus on quality, and craftsmanship.
· Provide technical leadership to the team (e.g. debugging complex problems, prototyping new technologies)
· Partner with cross-functional teams to gather requirements and understand use cases to create detailed designs outlining details for implementation.
· Participate in and contribute to learning activities around modern software design.
· Experience in software design and architecture of large-scale distributed systems.
· Experience with design, development and deployment of microservices in containerized environments.
· Expertise hands-on experience in developing microservices using C#, .Net Core
· Experience with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB, Redis, ElasticSearch, InfluxDB etc.,
· Experience in using java script based stacks is a plus.
· Experience in implementing distributed logging and tracing workflows.
· Experience in performing performance tuning of the microservices.
· Experience with version control systems like Git/BitBucket.
· Strong object-oriented programming and design skills.
· Solid knowledge of algorithms and design patterns for large scale distributed systems.
· Ability to communicate effectively in English (verbal and written).YOU MUST HAVE