· Support project remotely in Queretaro or on project location as requested.
· Work in FFTx Designs (AutoCAD or other specific software) base on field survey base map, reports and photos.
· Work in plans for OSP and Permits if is requested.
· Bill of material, Power Loss Budget, Service Range and As-Built document elaboration.
· HLD design on Google Earth.
· Communicate with internal team, project team or customer if needed.
· On site Surveys.
· FTTH/ODN network planning and high /low level design, preparation of design pack documents.
· Monitor, record and report against contract partners to ensure survey and design delivery meet agreed plan.
· Civil / fiber drawings.
· Bachelor or above, telecom, electronical, civil or related major is preferred.
· Minimum 1 year experience on the following technologies: FTTx, FTTH, FTTT, FTTB or GPON, ODN.
· Experience should be designing/drawing the Fiber To The Home Solution or similar.
· Medium knowledge of Auto Cad, Civil CAD, office and design tools.
· Availability in other areas of development related.
· FTTH/ODN planning and design (high & low level designs)
· Familiar with micro station and AutoCAD or any software with GIS environment
· Must have full driving license with own vehicle
· Basic Knowledge ODN material, FTTX deployment and equipment.
· Spanish and Fluent oral and written English.
· Available to travel 25% of the time approximately, around LATAM.