Financial Analyst, Budgeting and Costing
The International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center, known by its Spanish acronym, CIMMYT®, is a not-for-profit agricultural research for development organization with partners in over 100 countries. Please refer to our website for more information: www.cimmyt.org
CIMMYT is seeking a dynamic, self-motivated, and service-oriented professional for the position of Financial Analyst, Budgeting and Costing to work in Financial Planning Unit /Finance under CSP (Corporate Services Program) .
The position is based at CIMMYT’s campus in Texcoco, State of Mexico, located 45 km northeast of Mexico City, Mexico.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in a Financial, Budget, Planning and Analysis and Costing role with increasing levels of responsibility, it is preferred in manufacturing sector.
- Knowledge of financial systems, ERP, databases, data extraction methods, report presentation and analytical skills.
- User advanced level of usage in MS Office Suite (Advanced skills in Excel).
- Demonstrated experience in the preparation of relevant and timely management information including the use of visual information.
- Strongly developed analytical skills and the ability to identify financial trends.
- Proficiency in English and Spanish, with good written / oral communication, presentation, and negotiation skills. (English test will be administered; candidate must score a minimum of C1 as per CEFR).
- CIMMYT offers an attractive remuneration package and support for continuous professional development.
- Year-end bonus (40 days)
- vacation premium (56%)
- life and medical insurance
- supermarket coupons
- savings fund
- social Mexican benefits (IMSS, SAR / Infonavit).
Please send us your updated resume in English by e-mail.
El contenido de este aviso es de propiedad del anunciante. Los requisitos de la posición son definidos y administrados por el anunciante sin que Bumeran sea responsable por ello.