Provides on depot and site technical product services including install, service, and repair equipment to customer/sales group. This job is not eligible for sales incentives/sales commissions.
• Installs, services, and repairs (in the field and depot) equipment.
• Provides quality level of service according to established standards and onsite troubleshooting support.
• Completes paperwork, documentation and administrative tasks per policy and procedures. Prepares written reports.
• Coordinates with field service representatives, sales representatives, clinical specialists and customers to improve field service.
• Provides initial and ongoing sales, service, and customer training. Assists in the development and maintenance of educational courseware. Performs other additional duties or projects as assigned.
• Identifies root cause(s) utilizing comprehensive diagnostic processes and takes appropriate corrective action adhering to defined Complaint Handling Process.
• Schedules and performs Periodic Maintenance, installation, repair and modification of equipment within assigned areas of responsibility and is responsible to maintain all equipment and systems to attain designated product performance metrics.
• Maintains all records in accordance with regulatory requirements; this includes following the defined Complaint Handling Procedures relative to complaint identification, documentation, resolution, and escalation.
• Conducts technical training and product briefing with customers, vendors and company representatives as needed.
• Responsible for maintaining and managing all assigned company assets that may include but are not limited to: Tools, parts inventory, company vehicle, computer & accessories.
• Supports sales partners efforts to attain business objectives.
Education: BS degree in Electrical Engineering / Electronic / Mechatronic, or related field (1 - 2 years of experience)
Required experience and Skills:
• Basic Analysis and interpretation
• Basic Communication and presentation skills
• Ability to work independently
• Problem solving
• Results and Performance Driven
• Sense of Urgency
• Technical and professional knowledge of OpCo systems and solutions
• Professional degree: BS degree in Electrical Engineering / Electronic / Mechatronic, or related field
• English (intermediate - Advanced)
• Travel outside of base 50%
"In Johnson & Johnson we recognize that differences in age, race, gender, nationality, sexual orientation, physical ability, thinking style and background bring richness to our work environments. Such differences help us connect better with the health needs of people in communities around the world.
We believe that attracting, developing and retaining a base of employees that reflects the diversity of our customers is critical to our success. We also believe success hinges on relationships with diverse professional and patient organizations, civic groups and suppliers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status”.