The Chief Operating Officer will accept the challenge of lead operations in a scale up company that although has a great growth record. We need someone with experience, strategic, hands-on and tons of drive to everyday create a better company and be an active decision maker in our Management board.
- Leading a team of specialists and over time, build a team according with the business needs.
- Triage data, customer service complaints, and supply/demand into efficient routes and dispatch actions to be performed by field specialists.
- Become an expert on the platform; display a deep understanding of its functionality, features, and impact for clients.
- Ensure customer success team focus on customer centricity, ensuring they are maximizing company’s value; ensure a great client satisfaction level.
- Analyze and look at data to identify trends and performance improvement opportunities that can impact the main KPIs of the business.
- Train, measure, and correct the daily performance of operations specialists.
- Troubleshoot, and fix potential logistics issues, or raise issues when necessary.
- Build great relationships with functional leaders in the company (key stakeholders from Marketing and Technology teams)
- Ensure a great work environment and motive your team to always thrive.
- Bachelor's degree from a top-tier institution; advanced degree a plus.
- 5+ years experience with operational roles and/or strategic consultancy.
- Passion for smart-cities, new mobility, technology and for what the company is building.
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and be comfortable with fast moving change.
- Passionate and relentless about growth; you’re not deterred by setbacks and enjoy the process of building high-value relationships over time.
- Detail-oriented and multi-tasking skills; able to effectively juggle multiple tasks/projects at once in a highly fluid work environment.
- Leadership - A natural leader who always strives for excellence, calling out the little details when things aren’t executed correctly.
- Analytical mindset - You use data to understand rider behavior and constantly test the limit of each assumption we know about operations, and optimize workflows with concrete data evidence.
- Experience at a start-up (plus).