The company is seeking an entrepreneurial and innovative Chief Operating Officer to join their team in Mexico City.
In this highly strategic, operational and managerial role, you’ll be responsible for:
- Strategizing along with the executive management experience and performance across all current and future physical retail stores – including designing optimal in-store experience, financial analysis and budgeting across stores.
- The day-to-day supervision of the physical retail stores across the country, including resource management, sales and staff, analysis and strategy across all stores.
- Liaising with management regarding all aspects of operations, including staff and customer feedback.
- Incentive management and proactive idea generation to maximize productivity of staff.
- Leading all retail store staff, overseeing their training, learning and development and consistently motivating them.
- Allocating budgets across all stores and coordinating with Finance and Accounting to maintain financial records, inventory records and budgets in check.
- Providing insights to design the in-store customer experience in order to increase conversion rates and customer satisfaction.
- Designing, implementing and constantly optimizing the end-to-end customer experience and service in physical retail stores.
- Managing an internal call center to respond to customer inquiries and gather and react to customer feedback in an organized and data-driven way.
- Staying up to date with the latest trends in the industry to build world-class retail operations and customer service.
- Bachelor´s Degree.
- 4+ years of experience in operations (preferably operations within consumer products or retail).
- Highly skilled in operating several business units.
- Able to manage several stakeholders.
- Who has their finger on the pulse when it comes to designing best-in-class retail experiences and motivating and leading teams.
- Able to inspire and manage a dynamic team, leading in a way that motivates those around you to offer outstanding customer service.
- Able to observe and push for constant improvement and out-of-the-box thinking.