The Digital Marketing Analyst provides forward-thinking market, customer, and competitor insights for leaders and decision-makers. Supports marketing organization by measuring campaigns and optimizing marketing infrastructure.
- Manages, directs, executes, and improves on-going marketing and supplier data analysis.
- Analyzes customer, market, and competitor data to assist global accounts, field sales, and operations.
- Supports modern distribution management process for standardizing, validating, and improving customer data.
- Assists with development of marketing automation tactics to improve marketing effectiveness.
- Functions as analytics consultant for marketing team to design and optimize end-to-end marketing campaign dashboards, including lead generation, sales and marketing funnels.
- BA degree in Marketing/Communications or similar field (plus), analytical emphasis preferred.
- 1+ years of marketing analysis experience.
- Experience coordinating with multiple departments to create campaigns.
- Proficient in web analytics tools.
- Solid writing and proofreading skills with a firm grasp on proper grammar and spelling.
- Highly attentive to detail.
- Ability to express ideas clearly and confidently.
- Passion for Marketing. You stay up to date on the industry, platforms and changes as they roll out.
- Positive attitude and flexible personality.
- Excellent communication skills and collaborative spirit.
- HTML/CSS and SQL skills a plus!