Digital Assets Designer will develop and build banners, as well as will perform simple video editing. A DAD must be able to work in a fast paced, corporate advertising environment where timelines are fluid.
- Build animated or static banners based on provided images / storyboard.
- Use translated text provided to localize banners, images and other content / assets.
- Performs simple Video re-touches (subtitles, slide insertion etc.)
- Develop and build banners and applications in HTML5 according client briefs and brand guidelines
Understand and gather requirements.
- Optimize the banners according to providers of advertising systems/servers.
- Proceed in compliance with the project schedule and prioritize work.
- Participate in work reviews.
- Test banners created by other designers or developers to comply with the required parameters.
- Comply with and improvement of existing internal processes.
- Update of the request/task statuses in the project/ticketing tool on regular basis.
- Filling attendance into Web Calendar.
- Efficient use of working time.
- Participation in the compulsory and selected trainings and events.
- Compliance with valid internal regulations and directives.
- Bachelor´s Degree.
- Preferably with marketing experience.
- 2 years’ experience (hand-on).
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop, Animate and After Effects.
- Knowledge of one or more tools for HTML5 banners development, like Google Web Designer, Doubleclick Studio Layouts.
- High level of experience with Dynamic Banners
Intermediate knowledge of Responsive Web Design Experience.
- High level of experience with Interactive Web site, HTML5 Games.
- Up to date on HTML5 trends and best practices.
- Experience with optimizing design for various bandwidth and platform requirements.
- Experience with ad serving platforms is desirable. DoubleClick, Sizmek, etc…
- Team-oriented experience highly desired.
- Super attention to detail.
- Good oral and written communication skills (english and spanish).
- Ability to assess problems and solve them with a strong sense of urgency.
- Ability to handle aggressive deadlines and juggle multiple responsibilities.
- Analytical and creative thinker.