Huawei Technologies Co. offers products and services in more than 170 countries, serving a third of the world's population. As one of Huawei's three primary business units, Huawei Consumer Business Group became the world's third-biggest smartphone maker in 2015, delivering a superior user experience on its world-class lineup of smartphones, PC and tablets, wearable and cloud services, etc. With 16 R&D centers in the United States, Germany, Sweden, Russia, India, and China, Huawei opens up new possibilities for consumers through innovations in mobility, built on more than 20 years of industry-leadership in the global telecommunications market.
Huawei is looking for a Designer for Mexico Devices Marketing Department.
1. Plans concept by studying information and materials. Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
2. Assist in developing Design Delivery Schedule
3. Ensure projects and accurate
4. Manage and maintain record keeping of original artwork files and all projects.
5. Project prioritization of design.
6. Assist technically internal and external customers
1. Self-starter, highly motivated, take initiative and have a positive and collaborative demeanor
2. Demonstrated ability to creatively develop visual proposals
3. Must be extremely detail-oriented, strong organizational skills, and have the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously under tight deadlines with a sense of urgency when applicable with team members
4. 90% Spoken and written English skills.
Please share your English version CV.