KidZania is one of the largest Edutainment companies in the world, with an accelerated growth rate with a unique concept and corporate philosophy. KidZania was founded on the wishes of children around the world, with the sole purpose of preparing them to make the world a better place.
KidZania offers a realistic educational environment that allows kids to perform role-playing activities in a kid-sized city in which each establishment is a replica of leading multi-national and local brands.
We are currently operating in 24 cities across 19 countries, with many more coming soon to the Middle East, Europe, Africa and North America. Such an operation is only achievable through an outstanding team of collaborators around the globe.
In order to keep up with our current growth rate, we are looking to expand our team, and we want the best talent available. If you’re looking for a place where you can learn, grow and make a difference, and you have what it takes to be with the best; please check our Job Description below.
The Web Developer performs primary technical support and development for the usage and administration of the CMS, for global users.
- Guide, identify and communicate solutions with the franchises regarding the use of digital and mobile products.
- Provide follow up on technical failures, support and the feedback to users of digital and movile products.
- Provide support to franchises' users regarding operational problems with the digital and mobile platforms.
- Develop Front End solutions based on the UX and IU definitions.
- Participate on the corresponding tasks for the testing, quality and release plans for the release of new features or products.
- Collaborate on the elaboration of support materials for required documentation.
- Collaborate in the analysis of technical solutions.
- Follow up the Project Administration tool to track the status of tasks related with the Development Team, provide solutions that depend on the Front-End development side, under accurate timeframes.
- Educational Background: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science and Web Development (Front-End oriented).
- Work Experience: At least, 3 years of experience in Web Design.
- Position Specific Knowledge: Knowledge in Front End development background, Mobile oriented solutions for web products, Proficiency to deliver functional UX and UI and Angular, CSS; HTML5 and J Query.
- Language: Advanced Level of English.
El contenido de este aviso es de propiedad del anunciante. Los requisitos de la posición son definidos y administrados por el anunciante sin que Bumeran sea responsable por ello.