The Customer Support Manager is an individual contributor working as a part of a virtual “call center” supporting company’s customers and clients as well as its contracted trainers. The Customer Support Manager is main point of contact with company’s end users throughout their training experience.
- Conduct introductions to Virtual Classroom with customers and potential buyers.
- Provide technical support on platform (connection to classroom, usability of Member Area and other tools).
- Address customer complaints aligned to SLAs (Service Level Agreements) via phone and virtually.
- Manage own workload of tasks using ticketing system in a timely manner and in accordance with client SLAs .
- Engage in internal meetings and participate in global support training as needed.
- Answer inbound calls and follow up with customers to address service needs.
- Manage the customer onboarding process for taking a course from Sample Lesson to course organization.
- Handle quality assurance issues which are service related and report to Quality Assurance team on their resolution.
- Support Sales activities in educating client contacts about the platform via demonstrations.
- Manage team calendar of customer calls and appointments.
- Provide real time support for trainers to address platform and logistical questions regarding their courses/learners.
- Provide technical support to trainers.
- Interact as a first contact with trainers to field complaints internally for resolution.
- Provide trainers or partners with administrative training as needed.
- Create course plans for customers to prepare trainers for their course.
- Adjust trainer schedules and availabilities as requested.
- Review service performance indicators periodically and support team with suggestions for continuous service improvement.
- Support Recruitment with identification of trainer availability gaps.
- Participate in global and regional meetings and provide input on strategies for improvement of customer service in the company.
• Update and maintain internal database of Support reference material for internal training purposes.
- Bachelor's (Required).
- Customer Service management experience: 1+ years.
- Team leader experience.
- Fluent English speaker (native or native-like).