Join Our Team and Work in a Technology Company of San Francisco!
PayJoy is a Startup Company which was founded in 2015 at Stanford University in Silicon Valley, secured over $20M of funding from top venture capital firms, and is now selling to customers across the US and Mexico, with ambitions to reach the 3 billion underbanked consumers worldwide.
PayJoy is financing smartphones for people who would otherwise be locked out the modern mobile economy. Today, our unique locking technology and data science enable us to offer smartphone financing to underbanked people in the U.S. and Mexico, and we are now expanding rapidly to emerging markets worldwide.
Our ambition is to deliver affordable consumer finance to 1 billion people. We are team of 40+ with premier tech and lending experience from Google, Facebook, Amazon, PIMCO, Kiva, McKinsey, Oportun, and Merrill Lynch. We are headquartered in San Francisco and are funded by top fintech investors.
Read about us in the WSJ and TechCrunch.
In here you can find an entrepreneur way of work and growth opportunities. We want to hear your new ideas and to bring them to life!
• Answer phone calls from customers and stores (No sales).
• Reply chats.
• Evaluation of information (ensure all customer's information is correct).
• Complete sales transactions.
• Inform clients of overdue accounts and amount currently owed.
• Attempt to collect payment.
• Set up repayment plans and new terms of sale.
• Find alternative solutions for customers.
• Help develop collections frameworks and personas to improve financial outcomes.
• Contribute with ideas for the improvement of the service.
Requirements (Strong Candidates):
• Previous Customer Service, Retail, Call Centers or Collections Experience.
• Strong distinct oral & written communication skills. Both in English & Spanish.
• Solid analytical & multi-tasking skills.
• Attention to details, data management & results oriented is required.
• Ability to develop rapport & demonstrate a caring attitude.
• Experience in installing Android software & applications (desirable, not essential).
• Great service attitude, Initiative & Patience.
• Teamwork & Eager to learn.
• A great work environment in a Silicon Valley company that is changing the way we buy smartphones!
• Full-time Position.
• Competitive Salary according to aptitudes.
• Food Vouchers.
• Benefits of law.
• 2 days of rest during the week.
• Growth opportunity.
• Carrier Plan.
Gender equity is not a dream, it's the way we do business.