Kempton Asset Management is a British financial broker and we are looking to expand our Coordinators Team in Mexico City. Founded in 2013, Kempton is a dynamic, fast-paced, international asset management firm that specializes in bringing high-quality financial products to professionals in Mexico.
· Developing and generating Client leads
· Promoting the company’s services
· Booking appointments with potential Clients
· Closely liaising with Financial Advisers and various investment institutions
· Providing administrational support
· Ideally call center/ telesales experience in English
· Ability to work full time from Monday to Friday.
· Target driven
· Highly motivated
· Ability to work in a sales environment
· Minimum 18 years old
· High-School Education
USD 400 NET base salary + commissions
10 days of vacation + 2 weeks off on Christmas season
Free breakfast everyday
1 month Christmas bonus
2 hour break everyday
Colonia Anzures, close to the intersection between Paseo de la Reforma Avenue and MAriano Escobedo Ave.