From writing to publishing to measuring conversion, you’ll be the person in charge for everything content related. Your goal? Help us increase lead gen and conversion with content!
- Understand what moves our audiences and help us improve our current content strategy.
- Define an editorial calendar based on business priorities and projections.
- Write and publish compelling pieces of content on a weekly basis to drive lead gen on our top verticals & countries (use cases, white papers, high level articles, videos, interviews, studies...)
- Structure a tone of voice for the brand, document and implement it.
- Manage marketing emails related to content: newsletters, special announcements…
- Engage yourself on Lead gen objectives related to content.
- Make our different audiences grow: social media followers, blog subscribers…
- Measure and track your own KPI each week to know if we are on track.
- Ideally BA/BS in marketing, business or journalism.
- +3 years of experience in creating content for the web and growing an audience.
- You already have worked for SaaS startups and know the basis of marketing + sales organization in this type of environment.
- You’re a native English speaker / can write perfectly in English.
- You can also write in Spanish - bonus points for extra language as well.
- You read a lot, and write (very) well - your style is adaptable to your audience.
- You’re rational, **very well organized** and have a appetence for numbers - you take decisions by relying on data.
- You’re autonomous: you can craft your content, publish it, analyze its performance & optimize it without relying on someone else.
- You’re creative, and can find unexpected solutions to achieve your objectives.
- You understand branding and have an appetence for design; you like when things are neat and elegant.
- You can work in a fast paced environment, with people in remote locations - you like organizing chaos.
- Extra bonus points if you’ve worked in FinTech startups before, or have a legal background.