Keyence is an international, Japanese company which is the main supplier of high-technology products such as: sensors, code readers, laser markers, machine vision systems, measuring systems, microscopes and static eliminators.
· Provide technical consultation and service to customers to help solve their applications using Keyence's products.
· You will be building up and maintaining long-term relationships with B2B clients in multiple industries.
· You will increase sales growth of Keyence products.
· You will spend 2 days per week in our office where you will focus on acquiring new clients (researches/ cold-calling) and scheduling face to face meetings with them.
· You will work 3 days per week in the assigned territory (visiting clients; making presentations; finding solutions; providing support/ consulting and performing commercial negotiations).
· Bachelor´s Degree.
· Position requires the use of a personal vehicle.
· You are client and sales-oriented, you like to achieve targets, face new challenges and being on the move!
· Ability to lift and carry 35~ 85 lbs. of demonstration equipment in and out of vehicles onto a dolly.
· Willingness to travel 60% of the time, including the possibility of overnight travel.
· Advance English level
· Initial technical training in our Headquarter in Mexico City for 6-8 weeks
· Continuous coaching, trainings and support to improve your skills
· Clear career path with fast promotion possibilities based on your results
· Attractive fixed salary with additional bonus system
· Superior Benefits
· Travel expense coverage
· Range salary: $25,000 to $28,000 (base salary)
Please apply on the following link: https://www.keyence.com.mx/ss/career/job_openings.jsp