As a Chief Marketing Officer you will be responsible for planning, developing, implementing and monitoring the overall business marketing strategy. Some of the duties may include market research, pricing, product marketing, marketing communications, advertising and public relations.
- Set marketing goals and objectives.
- Plan, implement and manage marketing strategy.
- Contribute to the overall growth of the company.
- Review and manage content marketing strategy.
- Determine KPIs for marketing department.
- Keep the marketing budget in check
- Track KPIs on a regular basis and present reports.
- Work with sales and development and customer success teams.
- Create and present the annual marketing plan and strategy.
- Use data and reports to make evidence-based decisions.
- Analyze the marketing strategy and suggest improvements.
- Stay up to date with the latest technology and the best practices.
- Design, plan and execute effective marketing campaigns.
- Manage the marketing budget.
- BA degree in Marketing/Communications or similar field (plus), analytical emphasis preferred.
- 3+ years of marketing experience.
- Experience managing teams.
- Experience coordinating with multiple departments to create campaigns.
- Proficient in web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Amplitude, Mixpanel, etc.).
- Solid writing and proofreading skills with a firm grasp on proper grammar and spelling.
- Highly attentive to detail.
- Ability to express ideas clearly and confidently.
- Passion for Marketing. You stay up to date on the industry, platforms and changes as they roll out.
- Positive attitude and flexible personality.
- Excellent communication skills (english and spanish) and collaborative spirit.
- HTML/CSS and SQL skills a plus!