You’ll be handling all campaigns running on paid channels, and be in charge of experimenting new acquisition sources as well. This is a crucial role in our organization, as we’re planning to expand to other countries in the next few months.
- Constantly optimize running Paid campaigns on Adwords, Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter.
- Craft new campaigns and define experiments to run on those channels to improve Lead Gen.
- Work hand in hand with Content Manager to push campaigns on our audiences.
- Explore new acquisition channels, and run experiments on them as well.
- Define and engage yourself on Lead Gen objectives in your channels.
- Measure and track your channels performance on a weekly basis.
- Be responsible for the budget on your channels.
- You have +2 years of experience in running campaigns on paid channels and have a great track record on generating leads through campaigns.
- You already have worked for SaaS startups and know the basis of marketing + sales organization in this type of environment.
- You can perfectly write in English and Spanish - other language is a plus.
- You’re rational, **very well organized** and have a appetence for numbers - you take decisions by relying on data.
- You’re autonomous: you can craft your own campaigns, run it, analyze their performance & optimize them without relying on someone else.
- You’re creative, and can find unexpected solutions to achieve your objectives.
- You understand branding and have an appetence for design; you like when things are neat and elegant.
- You can work in a fast paced environment, with people in remote locations - you like organizing chaos.
- Extra bonus points if you’ve worked in FinTech startups before!