The Contact Center Scheduler is responsible for all facets of the Workforce Management strategies. This can include scheduling, forecasting, real time gap analysis, and real time adherence / capacity adjustments. This person is responsible for using all relevant data to make strategic, quantitative, and timely recommendations for requests pertaining to the Workforce Management department.
This person is focused on establishing and maintaining all workforce management goals associated with tracking, analyzing, planning of work volume, cost, headcount requirements, shrinkage, attrition and performance. They will also be required to evolve with constantly changing business conditions as we onboard new technology, business partners, customer channels, work sites, and strategies.
· Scheduling for all inbound, outbound, and omni-channel contact center agents using Excel and / or WFM system(s).
· Conduct departmental and micro shift bids with the intent of optimizing our coverage.
· Forecasting for all inbound, outbound, and omni-channel contact center agents using Excel and / or WFM system(s).
· Analyze and communicate gaps within the organization as it pertains to AHT, ASA, ABA, NCO, NCH, shrinkage, occupancy, productivity, service levels, and other call, chat and email related metrics.
· Make configuration adjustments to the WFM system(s).
· Send regular reports to the organization pertaining to service levels, productivity, and other call, chat and email related metrics.
· Conduct skilling audits, perform skill adjustments, and maintain the Command Center skilling matrix.
· Maintain all responsibilities as it relates to existing and future business continuity processes & procedures.
· Make tactical decisions regarding resource allocation while considering organizational input and quarterly goals.
· Support ICE when BCP or DR activations occur.
· Maintain open lines of communication with all levels of the organization. Communicate all pertinent information about day to day operations to the Director of Inbound Operations.
· Maintain requested contact with business partners.
· Maintain and / or support additional projects as needed.
Qualifications / Requirements of the Position:
· High school diploma or equivalent
· 2+ Years of contact center experience in a multi-channel environment
· Advanced technological acumen
· Advanced understanding of skilling / performance routing methodologies
· Advanced understanding of Workforce Management systems (Aspect, IEX, Verint, etc.)
· Demonstrated ability to adapt to frequent changes
· Demonstrated ability to translate quantitative data into easily understood and actionable recommendations though a consultative mindset
· Demonstrated ability to be self-motivated, proactive, and enthusiastic regarding change
· Ability to understand and teach workforce concepts to team members of varying experience and ability
· Demonstrated time management and organizational skills
Preferred Requirements / Characteristics:
· Experience in a business intelligence role
· Expert Excel knowledge
· Demonstrated knowledge of call routing processes and technology
· Demonstrated ability to improve processes via untraditional methods
· Strong interpersonal skills, presentation skills, and conflict resolution skills
· Desire to work in a quickly changing environment that may require continued personal development
· Medical Health Insurance
· Dental & Vision Coverage
· Employee Assistance Program
· Employee Referral Program
· Dedicated Employee Enrichment & Recognition Programs
· Exclusive Travel Rates on: Cruise, Resorts, Hotels, Tours, Flights & Car Rental