As a Business Intelligence Expert you will monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the business, such as payroll, invoicing, and other transactions.
- Drive monthly, quarterly and year-end closings including: performing reconciliations on key accounts, cash receipts and disbursements and general ledger analysis.
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department.
- Establish appropriate controls and procedures to manage, identify and substantiate any reserves as it relates. Identify, document and operationalize accounting treatment for such reserves.
- Partner cross-functionally with Engineering, Operations and Marketing to improve procure to pay process, identify opportunities for improved processes and deliver relevant financial information to key team members.
- Assist in preparation of departmental and studio P&Ls for Senior Management review.
- Manage, motivate and supervise team to create best practices for the Finance team.
- Assist in selection and implementation of new ERP that successfully integrates with multiple platforms.
- Provide Senior Management with financial reporting information and operational support.
- Help on Business Intelligence analysis and reports.
- Have a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Business Administration, and/or relevant field with a combination of experience of 6-8 years in accounting management.
- Preferably have a CPA but it is not required.
- Big 4 accounting firm experience a plus.
- Have technical knowledge base of revenue recognition and inventory accounting treatments.
- Have strong communication skills with the ability to interact and interface with all levels of management (both written and verbal).
- Are a strong leader with a proven track record in management who leads by example and hits delivery dates on or ahead of schedule.
- Experience in Xero, NetSuite (including implementation), Looker, Bill.com, Expensify and SQL a plus!