We are a fast growing tech company changing the way people work in Latin America. Runa offers a much more modern, intuitive and efficient solution to the old, manual and far from easy-to-use solutions for the human resources industry. With Runa, companies can pay their employees with 4 clicks in less than 15 minutes, and they do not need to have any previous experience.
Our vision is grand. In less than 5 years, we will be serving 100,000+ companies across 10 countries in Latin America. But that is just the jumping off point. With more than 17,500,000 SMBs in the region, there is no limit to how far we can go.
We are proud of the culture we are creating in Runa. Our team is young (average age of 28 years old), multinational (employees from 13 countries), multigendor (60/40 men to women) and with mixed sexual orientations. We work hard at Runa, but we also have activities (and even businesses) outside of work. We treat people with respect. We collaborate to achieve our goals. And, most importantly, we put the customer first.
About the Role
Runa is looking for a results-oriented, analytical operations consultant to join our Operations team. If you love scaling processes, managing cross-functional stakeholders, and diving deep into the details to create operational efficiency, then this role is for you. The ideal candidate will excel at making processes more efficient and automated so as to deliver on key business goals.
What You'll Need
- 2+ years of ops experience, preferably in startups / strategy / consulting / investment banking or related experience; but we will consider candidates with less experience if they meet our other requirements
- Critical thinker - think critically about all angles of a problem, digging in deeper where needed, and make smart long-term decisions
- Clear communicator - ability to synthesize a lot of information quickly, highlight the important points, and disseminate actionable insights
- Data driven - analytical by nature, with exceptional Excel / data management skills
- Hands-on by heart - willing to roll up your sleeves
- Professional proficiency in English, Portuguese is a plus
- Hiring: All employees are hired directly by Runa and are paid 100% in normal wages and salaries according to Mexican law (that is, yes, we pay and inform the IMSS).
- Salary: The salary is very competitive and attractive, according to experience.
- Titles: We believe in a flat organization without hierarchy. The opinion of each person is as important as the next person. As such, we have decided not to use titles or classifications in our organization. If you work in sales, you are a member of the sales team. If you work in development, you are a member of the development team. It's that easy.
- Flexibility: We believe in goals and deliverables, not in the schedule to be met. We are super open to remote work and flexible work hours.
- Vacations: We have an unlimited vacation policy. Take the time when you need it.
- Snacks: Work is hard work. We try not to worry about the rest and concentrate on what you do best. We always have free snacks and drinks in the office.
- Health: We understand that IMSS does not cover everything, so we offer additional health insurance for major and minor medical expenses that includes dental and optical services. Runa covers 50% of the cost and finances the rest in a period of 6 months with the employee.
- Education: We want our employees to grow with us. We offer a number of in-house workouts. We have access to various online education platforms.
- Fun: We'd like to think we are more than just coworkers, we want to be friends. Get to know the rest of the Runa team on Purple Day, happy hours and monthly integrations.
- Relocation: Relocating to Runa? We offer a relocation bonus and cover all immigration processes.
- Additional benefits: We rely on our employees to tell us what they want. For every certain number of customers that we close, our employees vote for the benefits they want from savings funds to grocery vouchers and free lunch.
El contenido de este aviso es de propiedad del anunciante. Los requisitos de la posición son definidos y administrados por el anunciante sin que Bumeran sea responsable por ello.