You may have been a content strategist, editorial designer, copywriter, tech writer, information architect or narrative designer before. You could have worked on projects like Amelia, Erica, Watson, Luie or Facebook Messenger.
• Craft various lean conversation flows within designated deadlines
• Define conversational design patterns to enable actionable tasks and provide useful information
• Stitch together multiple flows into a coherent experience
• Define tone, design language and performance standards
Honeywell HR Technology Solutions is searching for a CONVERSATION DESIGNER responsible of the Digital HR Assistant flows design, while considering both the user’s needs and the technological constraints, curate the conversation, defining the flow and its underlying logic in a detailed design specification that represents the complete user experience. The successful candidate will partner with stakeholders and developers to iterate on the designs and bring the experience to life.
• Define the tone of the Digital HR Assistant
• Craft the conversation flows using wireframing tools and content matrices (copy decks)
• Design according to user profile segmentation and business rules
• Define and document reusable conversational components
• Implement consistent style guide across data sources
• Copywriting and content library maintenance
• Translate HR processes into easy, consumable interactions.
• Collaborate with stakeholders on design feedback and solutions
• Pro-actively manage roadblocks and escalate according to sprint schedules
• Create and communicate project goals