The Human Resources Labor Relations Specialist (HRLRS) is responsible for performing HR-related duties on a professional level and works closely with senior HR management in supporting operating units by implementing HR programs and activities. This position carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: recruitment/employment, onboarding, personnel administration, payroll, benefits administration, organizational development, employee relations, policy implementation and employment law compliance. The HRLRS originates and leads Human Resources practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented, high performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity and standards, goal attainment, and the recruitment and ongoing development of a superior workforce.
Minimum Qualifications for Consideration
· Bilingual English – Spanish 90%
· BA (Organizational Psychology, Business Administration, Industrial Relations, Industrial Psychology)
· Excellent communications and presentation skills
· Effective classroom delivery & participant management skills.
· Must be a self-starter and work with minimal direction
· Highly creative and high energy personality
· Able to work efficiently in fast-paced dynamic organization, managing multiple demands and competing priorities.
· Strong time management skills.
· Excellent written skills and verbally articulated.
· Proficient with MS Office: Outlook, Word Excel and PowerPoint.
If you are interested on this position, please click on the following link and fill out your registration: