Join us for our Open House event!
Saturday, September 21st
9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Site Address: Periferico Sur, Manuel Gomez Morin 8316. Col. Landscapes of the Treasury, Tlaquepaque In Front of ITESO
Delivering best-in-class service is just the beginning. As a Bilingual Credit & Collections Representative, you'll be part of a team of professionals dedicated to keeping our customers connected. Join our growing team and find out just how far a career at AT&T can take you.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Ability to deal with a variety of customers.
• Ability to explain and sustain different charges on bills.
• Ability to create a sense of urgency on our customers to help them get current on their accounts.
• Ability to multi-task; using a computer while wearing a telephone headset, evaluate and offer different payment options for our customers. take notes and create rapport with customers at the same time
• Build relationships and retain the customer
• Resolve the customer's issue while on the phone to completion
• Listen and respond on the phone while receiving back-to-back calls throughout your entire shift.
• Need to be creative and innovative
Education and Qualifications:
Qualified candidate profile:
• Advanced Conversational English proficiency to communicate effectively
• Experience using a personal computer and Microsoft Office products is a must
• High school completion or one year of customer service, billing or collections experience preferred
• Previous work in billing, collections or similar roles is an advantage.
• Full Time FIXED schedule (48 hours weekly) from 11:15 am to 9:15 pm working 5 days a week including Saturday (as mandatory) / Work on Mexico and USA Holidays / No work on Sundays
What's in it for you? Start with the paycheck! Our monthly compensation package is MXN $ 19,452.
Salary Base: MXN $ 15,000 (48 hrs p / week)
• Grocery voucher MXN $ 2,474.08
• Restaurant voucher MXN $ 1,979.32
Ready to take our service to the next level?
Apply today: http://work.att.jobs/pb7