As a Bilingual Credit & Collections Representative, you’ll be part of a team of professionals dedicated to keeping our customers connected. Join our growing team and find out just how far a career at AT&T can take you. You’ll connect customers with the answers they need on everything from common billing questions and service issues to upgrades on their current products and solutions.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Ability to deal with a variety of customers.
• Ability to explain and sustain different charges on bills.
• Ability to create a sense of urgency on our customers to help them get current on their accounts.
• Ability to multi-task; using a computer while wearing a telephone headset, evaluate and offer different payment options for our customers, take notes and create rapport with customers at the same time.
• Build relationships and retain the customer.
• Resolve the customer’s issue while on the phone to completion.
• Listen and respond on the phone while receiving back-to-back calls throughout your entire shift.
• Need to be creative and innovative.
Education and Qualifications:
Qualified candidate profile:
• Advanced English proficiency to communicate effectively
• Experience using a personal computer and Microsoft Office products is a must.
• High school completion or one year of customer service, billing or collections experience preferred.
• Previous work in billing, collections or similar roles is an advantage.
• Schedule flexibility: Monday to Sunday from 6am to 10pm (considering time changes during summer and winter), and work on Mexico and USA Holidays.
Base Salary: MXN$15,000 (48 hrs p/week)
• Grocery voucher MXN $2,474.08
• Restaurant voucher MXN $1,979.32
In addition to competitive pay, an innovative workspace and career growth potential, as an employee of AT&T you’ll be eligible for some great rewards:
• 50% discount on five lines of AT&T Wireless service
• Vacation days, plus three personal days, life insurance, onsite medical and more.
• Paid starting from your first day of training, including benefits
Apply today at http://work.att.jobs/mhi
For more information, communication through whatsapp at 5569143718