We want to meet you at our Hiring Event!
We will be having 2 events that you can choose from that best fits your schedule.
Friday, August 23rd, 2019.
Friday, September 6th, 2019.
From: 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Address: Parque Central Toreo
Blvd. Manuel Avila Camacho No.5 Torre C piso 12
Lomas de Sotelo, Naucalpan de Juarez, Estado de Mexico
Please remember to bring with you the following:
Resume in English
Official ID and copy
Copies of ID, RFC, CURP, IMSS #, Proof of Address, and Proof of Studies.
As a Bilingual Credit & Collections Representative, you’ll be part of a team of professionals dedicated to keeping our customers connected. Join our growing team and find out just how far a career at AT&T can take you. You’ll connect customers with the answers they need on everything from common billing questions and service issues to upgrades on their current products and solutions.
Education and Qualifications:
Qualified candidate profile:
• Advanced English proficiency to communicate effectively
• Experience using a personal computer and Microsoft Office products is a must.
• High school completion or one year of customer service, billing or collections experience preferred.
• Previous work in billing, collections or similar roles is an advantage.
•Schedule flexibility: Our centers operate Monday through Saturday from 7am to 9:15pm and are closed on Sunday. Your work schedule may be any time during operating hours and will provide two days off each week, which will include Sunday and one weekday.
Base Salary: MXN$15,000 (40 hrs p/week)
• Grocery voucher MXN $2,474.08
• Restaurant voucher MXN $1,979.32
Apply today at http://work.att.jobs/ps1
For more information, communication through WhatsApp at 5569143718