This position acts as the right hand to the CEO, holds executive presence across internal and external constituents, and manages projects and initiatives that originate in the Executive Office, while managing its day-to-day operations.
- Coordinate all travel related activities (schedule review, booking of
flight tickets, hotels, invoice collection and generation of refunds).
- Telephone management.
- Be the point of contact between the CEO and stakeholders.
- Manage the work and personal calendar of the CEO.
- Support the rest of the management team whenever possible.
- Support CEO´s requests (coordinate appointments, organize events, take care
of logistics, errands in general).
- Available by phone in case of any emergency.
- Bachelor Degree.
- Ideally 1 year of previous experience as personal assistant, event planner,
travel assistant or related.
- Advanced English.
- High levels of initiative, flexibility and receptivity.
- Be able to handle confidential and sensitive information.
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Capacity and ability to resolve conflicts.
- Flexible working hours.
- Organized and able to prioritize tasks.
- Critical and analytical thinking.
- Office Suite.
- Google drive and calendar.
- Continuous improvement.
- Previous experience of contact with companies in US.
- Event planner.
- High levels of integrity.
- Communication skills.
* Benefits and Perks:
- Major medical insurance.
- Pantry Vouchers.
- Flexible work time, including working from home.
- 10 days of vacations. Hard work deserves a good rest.
- Beverage & Snack all time at the office.
- Nap room. For those moments of nap time.
- VR for guided meditation.
- No dress code but PLEASE, come dressed!
- Stock Options.
- 30 days Christmas bonus.