The role is responsible for the monthly closing together with our external accounting provider as well as the preparation and issuance of consolidated financial statements of the group, responsible for providing qualitative and quantitative analysis for group management.
- Responsible for preparing consolidated financial statements of the group.
- Develop financial budget and forecast model to project future revenue and expenses (from Top to Bottom line).
- Review, analyze and explain Actuals vs budget deviations in a Monthly basis to report to management regarding the financial performance of the company.
- Propose action plans to improve/redirect financial performance.
- Ad hoc analysis on challenging areas in the business.
- Auditing or Accounting Bachelor Degree.
- English Proficiency.
- Experience of at least 3 years working as Accountant / FP&A Analyst.
- Solid Accounting knowledge and Business Analysis.
- Knowledge, skills and abilities in Microsoft office applications.
- Hands On.