Location: Apodaca NL- MX
Technical Support Engineer will assist Schneider Electric personnel and customers including electrical distributors, end users, original equipment manufacturers, consultants, and contractors with product selection, configuration and technical support for electrical distribution and circuit protection products. We also provide application and solutions support for Schneider Electric focused segments utilizing our vast product portfolio. Our goal is to ensure a high level of Customer Satisfaction.
Core functions include:
• Communicate directly with customers via phone, email, chat to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues.
• Deliver an elevated level of customer satisfaction while balancing customer expectations with respect to the overall global business objectives.
• Document and follow up on all commitments and customer interactions.
• Maintain a highly effective working relationship with cross functional members from all departments within the company and global colleagues from various cultures and backgrounds.
• Determine next actions and seek clarity on vague or ambiguous reports from customers
• Configure and troubleshoot electrical distribution and circuit protection products, which include but not limited to load centers, safety switches, CSED, EZ Metering, circuit breakers (miniature and molded-case).
• Recommend solutions for industrial control applications including, but not limited to single or three phase circuit disconnect operating mechanisms, 3 phase power systems, load switching and transfer, voltage reduction, and phase measurement.
• Assist customers during the design, procurement and installation of Schneider Electric products.
• Provide engineering drawings, wiring diagrams and service bulletins for Schneider Electric product offering.
• Support sales engineers or product managers in developing new business opportunities.
• Collaborate with internal functions such as marketing, engineering, and quality providing feedback about product design, product features and product gaps.
• Develop, update and review knowledge-based documentation including White Papers, frequently asked Questions (FAQ’s) and troubleshooting guides.
• May include after hours on-call and weekend in-house support coverage.
• Performs other related duties as assigned by Supervisor or Manager.
• B.S. in Electrical Engineering, Electrical Engineering Technology, Mechatronics or related fields and 1year applicable experience.
• Speak, read and write English fluently.
• Prior experience in Field Service, Technical Support or Customer Relationship environment required, must have a high level of aptitude and interest in technology.
• A passion for supporting customers in a technical environment.