Accounts Receivable Specialist
Department: Admin Division
Reports to: Accounting Manager.
Accounts receivable functions include ensuring accuracy and efficiency of operations, processing and monitoring incoming payments, and securing revenue by verifying and posting receipts.
- Invoicing and credit notes process.
- Process accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures.
· Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivables’ data.
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
- Verify discrepancies by and resolve clients’ billing issues.
- Write off offsetting process.
- Generate financial statements and reports detailing accounts receivable status
- University degree major in accounting or equivalent.
- 3 to 5 years of accounting experience.
- Excellent oral & written communication skills in English.
- Goal oriented, and team work spirit.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strategic thinking, planning, and organizing.
- Information and task monitoring.
- Highly organized and self-motivated.
- Problem identification and analysis.
If applicable, Preferred Qualifications
· Experience with spreadsheets and automated accounting systems.
If you have the profile and want to apply for this job position, please send your resume to Ana_Chaveroatasus.com or by Bumeran platform.
El contenido de este aviso es de propiedad del anunciante. Los requisitos de la posición son definidos y administrados por el anunciante sin que Bumeran sea responsable por ello.