We are an International Marketing and Sales Agency for the Travel Industry and we are looking for an Account Director in Mexico, a professional with extensive marketing and communications experience in the travel industry, who will support the planning and development of international business initiatives, identifying opportunities and preparing value propositions and marketing campaigns for targeted countries, with the following profile:
Qualifications and Responsabilities:
- Minimum 5 years of Marketing/Communications/Travel Trade experience consisting of, but not limited to:
- Planning, coordination and execution of marketing, trade and communications plans for clients in Mexico and/or Latin America and/or USA
- Client Relationship and Account Management
- Project, Financial and Personnel Management
- Planning and execution of online and offline marketing and advertising campaigns
- Knowledge of the event / promotions industry
- Project leading
- Ecommerce experience is highly beneficial.
- Must display good judgement and have the ability to work with a collaborative environment and be able to serve multiple accounts
- Must have high level of detail-orientation, the ability to multi-task, while delivering the highest level of customer service at all times both externally and internally
- Working with existing international partners ensuring a cohesive and integrated message is communicated through all channels.
- Experience in leading the development, planning and delivery of strategic and tactical marketing plans in international markets.
- Have worked across both online and offline, with an excellent grasp of digital in particular and revenue generation.
- Understanding of key relationships – industry or non-industry partnerships, distributors, retailers
- Experience with all facets of a program – concept, production, execution, budget allocation, tracking, reporting
- Proactive communication with clients to provide daily/weekly account updates and results
- Creates, manages and keeps parties accountable for timelines and deliverables
- Will be leading the Marketing, Communications and Social Media team, so managing experience is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Communications required
- The role demands exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills in both English and Spanish
- Computer proficiency: Strong MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Extremely well-organized methodical and efficient
- Professional and well spoken
- Creative and strategic thinker
The salary is dependent upon level of skills and experience. We kindly ask that if you are not fully bilingual, you refrain from applying to this job posting.
The offices are in Polanco, Mexico City.
El contenido de este aviso es de propiedad del anunciante. Los requisitos de la posición son definidos y administrados por el anunciante sin que Bumeran sea responsable por ello.