The role will be in charge of deciding the appropriate business strategy, leading operations and overseeing the P&L in the company.
- You will define the business strategy; oversee its implementation and own the P&L.
- You will make tactical decisions on where to focus company resources to optimize the P&L, balancing growth and profitability.
- You will work with the Regional Product Management team to develop an evolutive product roadmap, formulate the product strategy, and OKRs to optimize product KPIs and return on investment
- You will work with our Talent team develop culture through hiring and leading exceptional people to execute your vision.
- You will participate in public forums to spread the word about the company.
- You have ideally completed an MBA or advanced management degree from a top school.
- You have a track record of managing a large team and a product or country P&L, ideally with a financial institution or technology company.
- You are fluent in English and Spanish.
- You enjoy getting in the weeds and rolling up your sleeves to build your vision.
- You thrive in uncertainty and are willing to take calculated risks to develop that vision.
- You ask the right questions and are exceptional at focusing your team on what needs to get done.
- You are a strong storyteller and can adapt your communication style according to your audience.
- You have beyond excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
· You have built an exceptional ability to prioritize among many competing alternatives and plans, balance customer needs with business priorities, short-term and long-term investments, and articulate the rationale behind decisions