We are looking for Windows Administrators who wish to take their careers to the next level by joining our support teams.
The Windows System Administrator is involved in deploying, supporting and maintaining servers and infrastructure for our customers ranging from medium sized businesses to global enterprise operations all of which are hosted at Rackspace data centers around the world.
In this role you will:
· Engage with our customers over the phone and through our support portal
· Proactively address potentially impacting server issues for customers
· Increase your technical knowledge by solving challenging problems
· Be part of a team of experts who know the value of mentoring and technical growth for all members of the team
· Must be able to read, write, and speak English fluently.
· 3+ years supporting Windows Servers
· Excellent troubleshooting techniques
· Good communication skills over the phone, e-mail and documentation
· Experience with Microsoft Active Directory
· Experience with Microsoft Internet Information Server
· Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent
· 2+ years of hosting experience involving IIS and Microsoft SQL environments
· 2+ years of customer support experience
· Experience with Highly Available Windows Clusters
· Microsoft Certifications are highly preferred
· Basic understanding of firewalls and load balancers is a plus
· Great competitive salary
· Above the law benefits
· Direct hire with the company.
· Saving fund
· Food vouchers
· Health insurance
· Wellness program