Synechron, one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology services providers, is a $450 million firm based in New York. Since inception in 2001, Synechron has been on a steep growth trajectory. With 7,500+ professionals operating in 18 countries across the world, it has presence across USA, Canada, UK, France, The Netherlands, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Serbia, Hungary, Germany, Italy, UAE, Singapore, Hong Kong, Philippines, Japan, Australia and Development Centers in India.
Synechron on behalf of our client a leading financial corporation is seeking for JAVA Developers with various skills and specializations. This is a long-term opportunity for candidates willing to relocate to the United States and work out any of the following locations: San Francisco CA, Charlotte NC, Dallas Texas, Philadelphia PA, etc.
- Solid design and programming with computer science related problem solving skill
- Solid Java experience and data processing background
- Coordinate implementation activities across a broad range of functions and departments; work with client groups to identify, arrange, and/or deliver training needs.
- 3 to 5 years of IT software Development experience especially in Core Java concepts and Advanced Java, collections/Exceptions. Preferably experience in a financial or capital market domain.
- Ideally this candidate will have experience in some of the following design patterns: Spring IOC/AOP/MVC, advanced multithreading, concurrency in Java, JDBC JMS, Spring.
- Good SQL database experience.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills required.
- Good communication skills, strong work ethics & attitude, can work independently
- Python OOPS
- Core Java
- Java Cloud
El contenido de este aviso es de propiedad del anunciante. Los requisitos de la posición son definidos y administrados por el anunciante sin que Bumeran sea responsable por ello.