Join Schneider Electric and power your career!
Discover the opportunity to join an international, dynamic, and responsible company that fosters the development of all its people around the world. Every day, we empower employees to achieve more and experience exciting careers. Find out how our values and unique position make Schneider Electric the employer of choice.
The position supports all activities related with Productive Purchases at Plant Level in order to ensure the appropiate supply chain is in place by giving support to the plant and stakeholders on all field related to the upstream supply chain .
Activities to be performed :
1. Support deployment of the commodity strategy and supplier orientation panel ( SOC) at plant level
2. Propose productivity initiatives (Lean, QVE, rebalancing,... ) within his/her perimeter in consistency with commodity strategy, and support execution .
3. Contribute to the purchasing database update by providing necessary information to commodity managers / supplier leaders / plants / global functions.
4. Active participation on preparing and /or launching RFQ´s, auctions, frequent benchmarking for local purchases.
5. Keep track of productivity numbers , report Gaps, analyze variances and be able to challenge projects and targets.
6. Apply and control with all price changes and load /modify projects into the system .
7. Administrate and maintain updated price lists and contracts with suppliers .
8. Maintain close relationship with Suppliers to secure service level, quality and productivity.
9. Active participation on negociating contracts with local supplier to secure procurement , payment terms, etc.
A) Very analytic
B) Ability to build relations and manage confrontations
C) Global thinking.
D) Good Written and verbal communication skills
E) Customer oriented.
F) English advanced
G) Excel intemediate
H) Engineering or Bachelor's degree.
I) Work zone: Rojo Gomez, Iztapalapa
J) Experience at least from 1 to 2 years
If you're interested, please send your resume by this way.
Care. Connect. Challenge. Commit.
Our values define our company. Who we are, our customer approach, how we do business, what it’s like to work here, and the kind of people we want to attract and retain. We care for our planet, our customers, our company, our team, and ourselves. We connect to customers and colleagues; we are open and respectful. We challenge others and embrace challenges ourselves. We commit to change by leading the change.
At Schneider Electric, because we value our employees, we offer a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision, matching 401(k), training and development opportunities and much more. Join Schneider Electric and together, let’s make the most of your energy.