The Logistics Specialist will oversee the business services and logistics support, including coordinating travel services, events, and reimbursement. S/He will also be responsible for organizing all transportation, insurance, lodging, facilities and meals. In addition, this person will develop and execute logistics tools and methodologies, which include support plans, budget requirements and timelines. Based in the field office, the Logistics Specialist will be dedicated full time to ensuring successful operations in support of the capacity building projects.
· Coordinate travel services, event’s logistics, and invoicing.
· Responsible for organizing all transportation, insurance, lodging, facilities and meals for trainings.
· Coordinate estimates and reconcile vendor/hotel invoices for goods and services.
· Assist with the preparation of event budget estimates.
· Provide periodic progress reports to management and internal stakeholders for each event project.
· Keep track of event finances, invoices and reporting.
· Gathering information on each event to achieve quality event productions.
· Serving as a liaison with vendors on event-related matters.
· Assure proper filing of all program documentation.
· Coordinate and facilitate airline ticketing with internal travel support.
· Maintain traveler-related data updated in a daily basis.
· Guarantee correct distribution of information to hotels, proper room booking and to any other vendors.
· Support for Visa procedures for international travel.