International Cruise & Excursions, Inc. (ICE), a Global Leader in the Travel & Leisure Industry and one of the world’s largest Cruise Vacation Sales Companies, is opening new Call Center positions in Mexico City! We are looking for Call Center Sales & Service Agents to join our company and be a part of this exciting office! ICE offers competitive pay and benefits as well as travel discounts for our employees!
This position will work in Mexico City. No relocation assistance provided. This position requires fluency in both English & Spanish, written & verbal skills.
If you are interested and qualified, please visit us on Monday 20th and Tuesday 21st February from 10:00 am to 3 pm. Please, bring your resume in English. No previous appointment required, just come in. Take on consideration that our process will take a minimum of 2 hours.
We offer 9,375 pesos base salary, superior benefits and unlimited commissions in the exciting and luxurious world of cruises, travel & leisure.
Agents will be providing quality sales and customer service for members on Air, Car, Hotel, Experiential Vacations, Pre and Post Tours, Transfers, Cruises, Vacation Homes and Resort bookings.
- Sell and Service all Vacation products including: Air, Car, Hotel, Experiential Vacations, Pre and Post Tours, Transfers, Cruises, Vacation Homes and Resorts
- Accurately Process bookings, changes, cancellations and other requests through applicable internet, intranet or database interfaces, such as Interfaces, provide quality customer service via phone and e-mail for all current and pending product reservations
- Promptly reply to customer emails, return phone calls within 24 hours and resolve issues in a timely and appropriate manner
- Follow up sales and service inquiries through outbound calls.
- Service member from point of initial reservation through completion of travel
- Bring and enhance a favorable working relationship with all other company employees; foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious work environment, that conduct to a maximum employee morale, productivity and efficiency/effectiveness
- Coordinate reservations and resolve issues directly with cruise lines and vendors via phone, fax or email
- Keep well informed to Supervisor of all matters taking place at work, and apply sanctions (If necessary) according to Law.
- Other duties can be as assigned
Qualifications/Requirements of the Position:
- 2 year experience in call center sales and/or customer service.
- Bilingual – English fluency required (verbal and written)
- Preferred: knowledge of travel industry including proficiency of Amadeus, ticketing procedures for air travel, hotel booking and car rental requirements (higher base pay for documented experience of 12 months or greater)
- Previous experience in handling multiple customer bases with varying degrees of service levels
- Strong computer knowledge
- Skills on Public Relations to have contact with vendors, executives, executive administrators and co-workers, courteous and professional phone manner
- Typing 25+ wpm
- High School diploma or equivalent
If you are interested and qualified, please visit us on Monday 20th and Tuesday 21st February from 10:00 am to 3 pm. Please, bring your resume in English and apply the position. No previous appointment required, just come in and bring your resume an ID.
Adolfo Prieto 202
Auditorio Torre Mexicana Tercer Piso
Colonia Del Valle Norte
Delegación Benito Juárez
México Distrito Federal 03300
Entre Eje 4 Xola y Romero de Terreros
El contenido de este aviso es de propiedad del anunciante. Los requisitos de la posición son definidos y administrados por el anunciante sin que Bumeran sea responsable por ello.
Requisitos para postularse
Terciario/Técnico En Curso
1 años en Atención al Cliente, Call Center y Telemarketing
Desde 18 hasta 99 años